PayPay (also known On the Move RPG: The Series) is a series who was debuted in 2000. It is looks the same as Play School.
- PayPay: The Coming of the Darkness! - The first RPG game when Silly Clown is the boss.
- PayPay II: Race in the Dark - Little Ted and Big Ted makes a cameo in the game.
- PayPay III: A Sword in the House - The clone was in the house with a sword called Clone PayPay.
- PayPay IV: The Star of Chaos - Collect all 10 Chaos Stars and defeat Duke Ted when Silly Clown is the helper in the shops to buy things.
- PayPay V: Forever - The final RPG game.
- PayPay: Platformer - Is a platformer game.
- PayPay Sports Mix - Is a sports game.
- PayPay Puzzle - Is a puzzle game.
- Pika Pot Fight - Is a fighting game when the others are unlockable.
- PayPay Boxing - Is a boxing game.
- PayPay Racing - Is a racing game all of your characters.
- PayPay: Barrel Blast - Is a racing game as a barrel.
- Fantendo Kart DX - Is a racing game all of your favourite series. (this is not from Pinga Bird, Inc., this is from Fantendo)
|Team PayPay||Playable Characters||150px|
See the list on here.
This series is a non-game and they have TV shows, books and more!
- PayPay (TV series) - 2000-present
- Ding Dong! It's PayPay! - 2003-present
- Silly Clown and Friends (crossover) - 2011-2012
- PayPay the Movie - 2003
- Team PayPay is the only have 4 presenters in Play School. Banana is a toy from Play School.
|Characters||Team PayPay • Baka Pitch • Banana • Poka King • Noni the Clown • Duke Ted • Topo Ted|
|Minor Characters||Yoko • Robot Ted • Copassion Buchanan • Other Characters|
|Games||PayPay: The Coming of the Darkness! • PayPay II: Race to the Dark • PayPay III: A Sword in the House • PayPay IV: The Star of Chaos • Spin-Offs|
|TV Shows||PayPay (TV series) (Characters) • Ding Dong! It's PayPay! (Characters • Episodes)|